Description: Multipoint measurement of air velocity, temperature, and humidity are crucial steps in product design and development phases. When testing conditions require numerous, simultaneous measurement locations, the single-point measurement approach is expensive, time-consuming and often yields inaccurate results. Responding to the need for a system that minimizes development time, reduces cost and improves overall accuracy, Degree Controls developed the Cambridge AccuSenseTM °C Port3600 Instrument. With built-in sensing technology for atmospheric pressure and humidity compensation, 36 input ports for USB sensors, and our proprietary AccuTracTM Data Analysis software (available for purchase online), the °C Port3600 provides a highly accurate, real-time data management platform that accessible on the PC or mobile device. The °C Port3600 allows you to perform simultaneous measurement of air velocity and surface temperatures at 36 locations. Data is recorded real-time, and can be analyzed and manipulated as data is being collected. For smaller applications that require up to 12 data points, see our °C Port1200.
Availability: Shipment within 2 business days.
- Collect and record real-time, Air Velocity, Temperature and Humidity data at 36 locations simultaneously.
- Built-in atmospheric pressure and humidity sensing compensation for maximum testing accuracy.
- Designed for use with the AccuTracTM data acquisition software platform, a robust analytics, graphing, and data logging solution for
- Windows® operating systems. Licenses are available for purchase online.
- Compatible with the Cambridge Accusense line of miniature USB sensors optimized for minimal flow profile disruption.
- Improved air velocity accuracy to ±5% of reading from 0°C to 70°C further enhances data integrity.
- Purchase Companion USB Air Velocity, Temperature and Humidity Sensors Online!