Description: The UTS1000 Thermocouple is equipped with standard miniature connectors and has a measurement range of -50°C to 250°C. The intrinsic accuracy is ±1.0C, with a cumulative accuracy of ±1.5°C when used with the supplied thermocouple. The thermocouple is constructed of 5 meter 30AWG sheathed SLE (Special Limited Error) grade cable for abrasion resistance and optimum measurement accuracy. The UTS1000 can be used with the °C Port3600 Measurement System, which holds up to 36 sensors. Users of the °C Port3600 can obtain thermocouple measurements as well as air velocity and air temperature measurements (UAS Series), and humidity (UHS1000) in one instrument. DegreeC instrumentation-class sensors are designed for use with our proprietary AccuTracTM software platform for Windows® OS systems (available for purchase online).Data is exported in an MS Excel format, with a choice of statistical calculations for each sensor such as min/max, standard deviation and averaging.
Availability: Shipment within 2 business days.
- Collect and record real-time surface temperature data on your PC
- Measurement range of -50°C to 250°C
- Intrinsic accuracy is ±1.0C, with a cumulative accuracy of ±1.5°C when used with the supplied thermocouple.
- Electrically isolated up to 1500V
- Suitable for T thermocouple wire
- Excellent for measuring live electronics
- Thermocouple interchangeability with sensor body
- Aggregate up to 36 data points with our °C Port3600 DAQ instrument
- Designed for use with the AccuTracTM data acquisition software platform, a robust analytics, graphing, and data logging solution for Windows® operating systems. Licenses are available for purchase online.