Description: The UAS Series are air velocity and air temperature sensors for the °C Port3600 and °C Port1200 Measurement Systems. The UAS Sensors offer unimpaired access to tight locations, improved measurement accuracy, ease of installation, multipoint measurement, rugged construction, and a variety of probe types and sensor heads. DegreeC offers three unique sensor head styles, remotely located on a 5 meter shielded cable, providing access in remote and compact locations. These small heads cause minimal distortion of the true airflow profile, and air velocity and airflow temperature measurements are obtained at the same time. Our instrumentation-class sensors are designed for use with our proprietary AccuTracTM software platform for Windows® OS systems (available for purchase online).
Availability: Shipment within 2 business days for all variants except for the UAS 1500 range. For those customers ordering a UAS in the 1500 range, one of our dedicated customer service professionals will reach out to provide a specific timetable for shipment.
- Collect and record real-time air Velocity & ambient temperature data on your PC.
- Measure flow in tight locations previously not feasible with our UAS2000 option.
- Accuracy of 5% of reading, compensated from 0-70°C
- Available velocity ranges span from .15 m/s - 20 m/s (30-4000fpm)
- Aggregate up to 36 data points with our °C Port3600 DAQ instrument
- Designed for use with the AccuTracTM data acquisition software platform, a robust analytics, graphing, and data logging solution for Windows® operating systems. Licenses are available for purchase online.