The F661/F663 is a fully-integrated, board-solderable, low profile, digital airflow and air temperature sensor, for real-time on-board airflow measurement. The F661 (15-24V input) and F663 (5-12V input) can be soldered directly to a printed circuit board, or plugged into a surface-mount socket for easy removal. The low profile design is used in blade servers and other 1RU electronic products where component height is restricted. Designed to measure spatial airflow inside electronic or ducted systems, the F661/F663 uses high performance dual element sensing technology and can be soldered directly to a printed circuit board, or plugged into a surface-mount socket for easy removal or maintenance.
- Smallest footprint air velocity sensor available
- UART or I2C communication
- Dual sensing element with protective shroud
- Fully linearized air velocity and air temperature with wide operating range
- Less than 20mA power consumption
- Up to 5% Accuracy and Repeatability Rating
- Addressing for up to 32 sensors on an I2C bus
- Alarm output option available for switch style operation
- Available flow learning command for product optimization, post-soldering
Availability: Shipment within 7-14 business. Volume orders may require additional lead time.