The F661 is the smallest form factor, digital airflow sensor available on the market today with a horizontal flow profile. Designed to measure spatial airflow inside electronic or ducted systems, the F661 uses high performance dual element sensing technology and can be soldered directly to a printed circuit board, or plugged into a surface-mount socket for easy removal or maintenance.
- Smallest footprint air velocity sensor available
- UART or I2C communication
- Dual sensing element with protective shroud
- Fully linearized air velocity and air temperature with wide operating range
- Less than 20mA power consumption
- Up to 5% Accuracy and Repeatability Rating
- Addressing for up to 32 sensors on an I2C bus
- Alarm output option available for switch style operation
- Available flow learning command for product optimization, post-soldering
Availability: Shipment within 7-14 business. Volume orders may require additional lead time.