The F660/F662 is the smallest, fully-integrated, board-solderable, digital airflow and air temperature sensor on the market, for real-time on-board measurement. The F660 (15-24V input) and F662 (5-12V input) can be soldered directly to a printed circuit board, or plugged into a surface-mount socket for easy removal. The taller profile is used in 2RU+ electronic systems, or those where component height is not heavily restricted.
- Smallest footprint air velocity sensor available
- UART or I2C communication
- Dual sensing element with protective shroud
- Fully linearized air velocity and air temperature with wide operating range
- Less than 20mA power consumption
- Up to 5% Accuracy and Repeatability Rating
- Addressing for up to 32 sensors on an I2C bus
- Alarm output option available for switch style operation
- Available flow learning command for product optimization, post-soldering
Availability: Shipment within 7 business days. Volume orders may require additional lead time.